Please note this role is only open to candidates who have prior experience within an accountancy practice.
Your duties will include:
• Accounts preparation
• VAT calculations and submissions
• Basic personal tax computations
• Basic exposure to company taxation advantageous (not essential)
• Client bookkeeping and payroll advantageous (not essential)
• A working knowledge of the practice lifecycle and billable time
In return my client offer a competitive salary and benefits package, company days out and an friendly team atmosphere.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5600.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.