This role will suit a Qualified (or QBE) accountant coming directly from a similar role in practice. This small but growing firm are going through a period of expansion, currently in the process of moving into brand new offices and are looking to take on new staff to assist with the large volume of new business.
The main duties of this role will involve:
Yours duties will include:
• Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
• Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
• Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
• Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and bookkeeping
• Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
• Business development via face to face meetings and telephone
To fit the essential criteria of this role you will be part or fully qualified (AAT, ACCA, ACA, CTA, ATT). You MUST have experience in a similar role based in practice. You will be a proactive and efficient worker with excellent communication skills. This is a heavy client facing role and you must have to confidence to represent the firm.
My client offers an excellent salary and benefits package, along with training opportunities and career progression. This role would be ideal for a candidate looking to take their next step in their career. If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5592.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.