As an experienced Accounts and Audit Senior you will likely be ACCA or ACA qualified and will already be totally up to speed with the below:
• Managing teams in relation to client audits, ensuring assignments are staffed appropriately and with the required blend of skills and experience
• Working closely with the client engagement Partner to co-ordinate both compliance and specialist services
• Acting as the main point of contact for all client matters, demonstrating a strong commercial understanding of their business and keeping them regularly informed of progress in relation to the service provided
• Assisting with the coaching and development of audit staff, from new recruit to qualified seniors, both on-site and back in the office
• Identifying and raising business development opportunities with new and existing clients
• Supporting complex and often fast-moving projects, which may include business sales and acquisitions
• Supporting group restructuring exercises, including client liaison, accounting entries and company secretarial work
• Liaising with consultants and technical Partners across the firm’s specialist services in providing the above
What else can you bring to the table? My client is looking for confident, efficient accountants, who know what they want to get out of their career. This role is not for the faint hearted, you will be expected to stick to deadlines and pick up the pace when the going gets tough. If this sounds like you then hit apply and send your CV to Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK5580.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.