This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most popular firms in Taunton. This multi office firm require an experienced Semi-Senior accountant
This position is only open to those with previous, recent accountancy practice experience.
You will manage a portfolio of clients and your duties will include:
• Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
• Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
• Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and bookkeeping
• Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
Essential requirements –
• Recent Practice experience
• Part or fully qualified
• Team player attitude
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5546.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.