I am working closely with a small firm based in Plympton as they recruit an additional member of their friendly team. This Accounts Senior role is an extremely crucial addition to the team and it is important that this person has experience in a similar role within accountancy practice.
As an Accounts Senior, you will already have experience of the following:
• Completion of annual accounts and Tax computations
• Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
• Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
• Completing all necessary documentation for HMRC
• Adhoc admin and registration process
• Training student AAT staff
Applicants will be part or fully ACCA, ACA, ATT or equivalent and MUST have extensive accountancy practice experience. If you are interested in joining a well-known and highly respected firm in Plympton then do not hesitate to apply now. This role can be available on a full or part time basis for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5521.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.