This approachable and friendly firm have an outstanding reputation and excellent staff retention rate. They are currently going through a period of expansion and have recently created a new vacancy within their firm; they require an experienced Accounts Technician to join them on a permanent basis.
To be considered for this role applicants MUST have previous accountancy practice experience. This is a minimum requirement of the role, those who do not have this experience will not be considered.
• Accounts preparation for a varied client base of sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies
• Personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and client bookkeeping
• Extensive client interaction
• Have RECENT accountancy practice experience
• Be part or fully AAT qualified
• Be approachable and professional
Salary is negotiable depending on your own personal experience, you must have practice experience to be considered. My client will offer study support if required. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5503.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.