Reporting in to a manager your main duties will include:
• Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
• Personal and corporate tax return preparation
• Management Accounting
• Client bookkeeping and VAT return preparation
• Resolution of client queries
• Representing the company in client meetings
• Providing tax efficient and sound financial advice to enable strategic decision making
The essentials -
• Ideally AAT qualified and part ACCA / ACA (QBE’S will be considered)
• Working knowledge of Accounts, Tax and Vat
• Good sound experience in an Accounts Senior role (or similar)
• Experience of managing others
The extras –
• Forward thinking
The ideal candidate will be part or fully qualified with previous experience within accountancy practice. Ideally you will have some experience of managing more junior members of staff, however this is not an essential requirement.
Please note due to the nature of this role, any applicants who do not have accountancy practice experience, will not be considered.
My client offers an excellent salary with benefits package. If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5474.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.