Are you an experienced Semi-Senior Accountant or Accounts Assistant looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want to join a supportive practice who will ensure you succeed? Then this new role in Newton Abbot could be just what you’re looking for.
This role is open to an AAT qualified candidate or similar who has the desire to progress to become a chartered accountant. It includes study support and the opportunity to surround yourself with knowledgeable mentors who will give you the best start in pushing your career to its full potential.
Some of your duties will include:
• Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
• Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
• Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
• Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and bookkeeping
• Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
The most suitable applicants for this role will be AAT qualified, my client will consider supporting further study so if you are ambitious and want to become chartered then this could be the one for you! Only those with recent accountancy practice experience will be considered as this is an essential requirement.
For further details please contact Carly Kellow quoting reference: CK5963.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.