SR3324: Accounts Assistant
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£17K - £22K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
My client, a leading distributor, is searching for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Finance Manager the role is being offered on a full or part time basis (30hrs per week over 5days), the successful candidate will be required to provide timely and accurate administrative support in all areas of accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Maintenance of both the sales and purchase ledgers
• Bank reconciliations
• Payroll administration
• Maintenance of a bespoke accounting system
• General office administration
The successful candidate will:
• Be AAT qualified, however candidates who are qualified by their experience will also be considered
• Possess strong IT skills, knowledge of Sage Line 200 is desirable
• Have gained experience in a similar role
• Be confident with Excel
• Be able to work to deadlines and manage a busy and varied workload
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in accounts. If you would like to learn more about this role or would like to apply please send your CV to Steve Roach and quote ref SR3324.
Apply: SR3324 - Accounts Assistant
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.