RE3375: Accounts & Audit Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts & Audit Manager
£40K - £45K
Trial Balance has been engaged by our client, a leading accountancy practice with multiple offices in the local area, to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts & Audit Manager.
This role will see you take responsibility for managing audit and advisory services across a wide spectrum of leading owner manager businesses and corporate clients with turnover typically ranging from £10m to £100m+.:
Specifically, your duties will include:
• Managing teams in relation to client audits, ensuring assignments are staffed appropriately and with the required blend of skills and experience
• Working closely with the client engagement Partner to co-ordinate both compliance and specialist services
• Acting as the main point of contact for all client matters, demonstrating a strong commercial understanding of their business and keeping them regularly informed of progress in relation to the service provided
• Assisting with the coaching and development of audit staff, from new recruit to qualified seniors, both on-site and back in the office
• Identifying and raising business development opportunities with new and existing clients
• Supporting complex and often fast-moving projects, which may include business sales and acquisitions
• Supporting group restructuring exercises, including client liaison, accounting entries and company secretarial work
• Liaising with consultants and technical Partners across the firm’s specialist services in providing the above
Applicants for this role should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• ACA/ ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with significant experience post qualification
• Current and relevant experience in audit and a good working knowledge of compliance, regulation and bespoke audit and accounts software
• Full, clean driving licence, plus unrestricted access to a car (which must be insured to cover business use and the transport of passengers)
• Professional, articulate and confident in approach
• Capable of quickly building rapport with clients
• Corporate tax awareness
• Previous experience of managing and developing people
• An ambitious, technically able and strategically-minded team leader
In exchange my client offers a very professional working environment, excellent in house training and career development opportunities, and ongoing study and CPD support where appropriate. This role offers fast track promotion opportunities to Senior Manager and beyond.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join one of the region’s most prestigious firms. Apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3375.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3375 - Accounts & Audit Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.