RE3334: Client Manager (Accountancy Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Client Manager (Accountancy Practice)
£25K - £40K
My client is a very successful firm of Chartered Accountants. Due to their continued success in attracting new clients, they are looking to appoint an experienced Client Manager to manage and further develop a portfolio of clients.
This role has a varied remit, covering execution of accounts and tax projects, staff management and development, business development and networking, and management of your client portfolio. Your specific duties will include:
• Organising and monitoring the work flow ensuring client service levels and deadlines are met
• Reviewing of accounts prepared by the accounts staff
• Supervision, training and generally supporting the accounts staff
• Drafting letters ready for final clearance by the Partners
• Preparing accounts, management accounts and carrying out other professional work
• Providing training and support to other members of staff
• Assist with marketing work and attending marketing events
• Carry out appraisals of staff reporting to you
• Meeting and liaising with clients
• Identification of opportunities to sell additional services
• Participating in monthly managers meetings and taking ownership of specific areas of responsibilities
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
• Relevant and current experience in all aspects of statutory accounting, personal and corporate tax
• Full ACA or ACCA qualifications
• A proven track record of success in a practice environment
• Excellent business partnering skills
• The ability to manage and interact with a diverse client portfolio
In exchange my client offers a professional working environment, a potential route to partnership for a driven and well-rounded individual, CPD support and a highly competitive salary package.
This is an immediate requirement, so please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3334.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3334 - Client Manager (Accountancy Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.