RE3161: Accounts & Tax Semi-Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts & Tax Semi-Senior
£15K - £25K
Trial Balance Consulting are looking to recruit an Accounts and Tax Semi Senior to join a Firm of Chartered Accountants. The position will come with a salary of £15,000 - £25,000, depending on experience.
Reporting in to the Accounts and Tax Manager, the Accounts and Tax Semi Senior will be responsible for providing support to the business through the preparation of financial statements and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
As the Accounts and Tax Semi Senior you will also be responsible for, and therefore experienced in:
• Preparation of annual accounts and financial statements
• Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT return preparation and lodgement
• Assisting client managers
• Attending annual accounts review meetings.
The successful candidate will:
• Have relevant experience in accountancy practice.
• Be a fully qualified AAT, and possibly undertaking ACA or ACCA studies
• Be motivated to deliver an outstanding service to their clients
• Possess effective presentation and interpersonal skills
If are interested and want to learn more, please send you CV to Rob Emsley quoting ref RE3161.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3161 - Accounts & Tax Semi-Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.