RE3058: Accounts Manager (Accountancy Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Manager (Accountancy Practice)
£22K - £30K
Trial Balance has been instructed by our client, a leading Chartered Accounting Firm, to search for a dynamic Client Manager to join their growing team.
This role would see you take responsibility for the end-to-end management of a portfolio of clients, including the completion of statutory accounting and tax assignments, staff supervision and mentorship, resolution of queries, business development and networking.
Specifically, your duties will include:
• Advising clients on PAYE matters as when required
• PAYE calculations and End of Year returns
• Preparation and completion of VAT registration applications and returns
• Advising clients on matters relating to VAT
• Handling Inland Revenue investigations and dealing with the resulting claim for our fees
• Preparing cashflows and forecasts
• Accountant’s references for mortgage/loan applications and insurance
• Preparing reconstituted accounts for clients to present to potential purchasers of their businesses
• Advising clients on bookkeeping methods and improvements to existing methods
• Correspondence by letter, telephone, fax and email with other agencies such as banks, insurance companies, other firms of accountants, solicitors relating to client’s business and/or personal affairs
• Preparing fee notes to send to clients in respect of work carried out
• Attending SWAT courses and other external and internal training/update courses which are relevant to your clients e.g. Charities, Solicitors
• Attending sufficient training courses to comply with Auditing Standards
• Maintaining training records which are adequate for complying with Auditing Standards
• Monitoring all statutory deadlines for clients including tax, Companies House or other regulatory body or institution deadlines
• Preparing and filing various statutory forms on behalf of client businesses
• Preparing management accounts for clients
This varied role would suit a newly or recently qualified ACA or ACCA with significant experience of statutory accounts and tax return preparation in a practice environment. Excellent communication skills are essential as the role will involve significant client contact.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a very successful firm at an exciting stage in its’ development. Apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3058.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3058 - Accounts Manager (Accountancy Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.