RE3055: Senior Client Manager (Accountancy Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Senior Client Manager (Accountancy Practice)
£35K - £40K
My client is a highly reputable firm of Chartered Accountants. Due to their continued success they are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Client Manager to service a varied client portfolio.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
• Managing a portfolio of 150 client relationships and prepare financial statements for the client businesses that have been designated to you
• Planning, supervising and conducting all elements of accounts preparation and conducting the audits of client businesses that have been designated to you
• Management and supervision of junior staff engaged on work for your designated client portfolio
• Preparation of tax computations and tax returns for client businesses and individuals as required
• Dealing with telephone calls from clients and the Inland Revenue in respect of your designated clients and dealing with correspondence arising from your accountancy and tax work
• Attending office management meetings as required
This role would suit an experienced Client Manager with a very solid background gained within the accountancy profession. You will need to be able to demonstrate excellent technical skills in all areas of statutory reporting and tax compliance, and it is likely that the successful candidate will be a qualified ACA or ACCA with at least 4 years’ post qualified experience.
In exchange my client offers a professional and friendly working environment, along with excellent career development opportunities including potential fast track to partnership for high performers.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a highly successful firm. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3055.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3055 - Senior Client Manager (Accountancy Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.