RE3045: Accounts Technician (Accountancy Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Technician (Accountancy Practice)
£16K - £22K
Trial Balance is working with a growing and supportive firm of Chartered Accountants to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Technician to join their friendly team.
Your duties in this varied role will include:
• Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, LLP’s and limited companies using standard format working papers
• Preparation of rental accounts
• Preparation of management accounts
• Preparation of SA100, SA800 and CT600 tax returns
• Payroll for a few clients, including pensions processing
• Payroll, bookkeeping & preparation of VAT returns during holiday cover and assistance during busy periods
My client is looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
• AAT qualified or studying
• Minimum of 12 months' recent experience in a practice environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
In exchange my client offers a friendly and flexible working environment, opportunities for career development and support for your studies, and a highly competitive salary package.
Don't miss out on this role which is actively interviewing; please apply immediately addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3045.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3045 - Accounts Technician (Accountancy Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.