RE3043: Bureau Payroll Specialist
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Bureau Payroll Specialist
£16K - £20K
Trial Balance is working with a very successful firm of Chartered Accountants based in Truro to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Payroll Officer to join a busy bureau team processing weekly and monthly payroll on behalf of multiple clients.
Your duties in this broad ranging role will include:
• Using SAGE payroll to process weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll runs, for clients with anything up to 100+ employees
• Administering Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) and Statutory Paternity Pay (SPP) schemes and maintaining all required data
• Processing starters and leavers under RTI regulations
• Completing various forms required by HMRC
• Processing year end procedures following RTI regulations and producing P60s for employees
• Administering Auto Enrolment procedures
• Administering attachment of earnings orders and advising clients of the payments due to the relevant authority
• Providing advice to clients in relation to pay, taxation and National Insurance issues
• Resolving queries and keeping the Payroll Manager briefed on any significant client issues or unresolved matters
This role would suit an experienced Payroll Officer, ideally with bureau experience, though consideration will be given to candidates with strong experience working in other high volume payroll environments. Key to your success in this role will be your technical payroll ability, your ability to work effectively as part of a coherent and high performing team, and your ability to manage multiple deadlines.
If this sounds like the challenge that you have been waiting for, please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE3043.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: RE3043 - Bureau Payroll Specialist
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.