EB3722: Accounts Assistant
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£18K - £21K
Active vacancy - suitably experienced applicants sought ASAP.
Accounts Assistant - Cullompton - £18-21,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by an existing client (very agreeable people!), who seek to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their small finance team. This is a successful and rapidly growing manufacturing business operating within a niche sector – essentially a market leader within their field.
The role works alongside the Accounts Manager and is further supported by the Financial Controller. It’s a friendly but busy team and the successful candidate will require experience in the following areas:
- Sales and purchase ledger with the ability to accurately match and code orders, delivery notes and invoices.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Assist in payroll - weekly and monthly.
- Assisting with online bank payments and account reconciliations.
- Assist the Accounts Manager/FC with month end reporting.
- Ad-hoc admin tasks as required; dealing with telephone enquiries, perfecting your barista skills etc.
In order to achieve all of the above, the successful candidate should be:
- Experience of all of the above.
- AAT qualified or with enough relevant working experience to substitute.
- Experience in the use of MS Excel and ideally, though not essentially, Sage Line 50.
- Good team working skills, but also able to get the job done without assistance where required.
With no corporate rut to dig your way out of, there’s a great opportunity on offer for a long term, developing career, with a growing and successful enterprise. For further details please contact Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB3722. Don’t hang about - our client wants to get things moving pronto!
Apply: EB3722 - Accounts Assistant
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.