EB3396: Assistant Financial Controller - Urgent!
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Assistant Financial Controller - Urgent!
£25K - £33K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
Assistant Financial Controller - URGENT! - Penzance - £25-33,000 negotiable DOE
***Please note that it essential that the successful candidate is able to commence this position on or before the 20th March 2017***
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by a leading Cornish manufacturer who seek to recruit an Assistant Financial Controller to join their busy team on a full time, permanent basis. The company is based in Penzance but candidates will require their own transport in order to reach the semi-rural site on the outskirts of the town.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller and working closely with a small finance team, the successful incumbent will take a lead responsibility in the overall accounting controls of the business. Key responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Monthly production of management accounts and associated MI documents
- Cost accounting and detailed cost analysis
- Work to and understand accounts to Trial Balance
- Work closely with suppliers/customers to ensure that all transactional all expectations are met
- Authorising and processing supplier payments
- Reconciliation of company bank accounts
- Improve and implement new systems
- Ad hoc project accounting work
- Possess the necessary practical experience to perform the role; the opportunity is open to professionally or non-professionally qualified candidates, or those that simply possess long term experience
- Good all round IT and Excel experience
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues across all departments
This is an urgent requirement and our client wishes to interview candidates immediately. For further details and to apply, please contact Elle Benjamin quoting EB3396.
Apply: EB3396 - Assistant Financial Controller - Urgent!
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.