DB3721a: Interim Financial Controller at The Eden Project
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Interim Financial Controller at The Eden Project
£50K - £60K
Duration: 3-5 months
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
Interim Financial Controller at the Eden Project - St Austell area – To: £60,000 FTE
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by the Eden Project to recruit an interim Financial Controller for a period of 3-5 months (flexible and possibly long term). The role comes about as a result of several interesting new projects, which will be headed up by the existing permanent incumbent. The contract represents an exciting opportunity for an experienced accountant to join an extremely interesting organisation with an unmistakable brand!
This is an urgent assignment where the successful candidate should be in a position to interview for the post, and commence at short notice. Adding superb commercial value from day-dot, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Take key responsibility for managing and monitoring robust financial policies, procedures and controls whilst working within full regulatory guidelines. This will include systems compliance and the monthly compliance of control accounts.
- Oversee the control of a high volume of cash, assets and liabilities to ensure maximum financial return.
- Report strategic financial controls using forecasting and benchmarking techniques.
- Oversee a sizeable weekly and monthly payroll ensuring full systems integration.
- Manage a sizeable accounting team offering astute technical and commercial guidance.
- Work closely with the Finance Director and senior management team to report on all aspects of the financial lifecycle.
The successful candidate will be an accomplished individual possessing the following skills and experience:
- A professionally qualified individual - ACA/ACCA/CIMA, probably possessing in excess of 5 years PQE.
- A senior manager, ideally having operated at a similar level for the past 5 years+
- Excellent technical and commercial accounting experience with a strong knowledge of UK accounting and tax compliance standards and techniques.
- An excellent leader of people, ideally (though not essentially) a large team, with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a senior management team operating both in and out of finance.
This is an extremely exciting, senior level accounting opportunity and a rare chance to join one of the county’s leading employers. With a sizeable management team, an extended (possibly permanent) opportunity would not be out of the question. For further details or to apply, please contact David Becker as soon as possible quoting DB3721a.
Apply: DB3721a - Interim Financial Controller at The Eden Project
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.