DB3564: Financial Accountant (Mat Cover)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Financial Accountant (Mat Cover)
£35K - £40K
Duration: 14 Months
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join this leading manufacturing company based in Barnstaple on a Maternity Cover contract basis. The role is expected to last for 14 months and is offered on a full time basis. Reporting to the Financial Controller the main purpose of the role will be to assist in the timely and accurate production of Statutory Accounts.
The role represents an ideal opportunity for a candidate with recently gained practice based experience hoping to move into commerce. It would be equally well suited to an industry-based accountant with good statutory accounting exposure.
Duties of the Financial Accountant will include:
- The review of detailed accounting information produced by the team, including net asset value calculations, cash reports, revenue projections, management accounts, VAT returns, cash flow statements, half year and annual reports
- To ensure all accounting, administration, statutory and other deadlines are met
- Provide training and development to staff members
- Ensure risks are identified, assessed and captured
- Ensure operational controls are carried out in accordance with the laid down business policies and procedures
- Full accounting information is maintained
The successful candidates will:
- Be professionally qualified (ACCA/ACA)
- Be driven to succeed and further develop their career
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Have recent experience in a similar role
- Have strong IT skills, including Excel
- Have good communication skills
In return you will receive a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and you’ll work in an outstanding work environment. If you would like to apply for this role or would like to know more, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Dave Becker quoting ref DB3564.
Apply: DB3564 - Financial Accountant (Mat Cover)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.