DB3322: Group Management Accountant
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Group Management Accountant
£42.5K - £45K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Group Management Accountant to join this household name on a full time permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Director the main purpose of the role will be responsibility for all aspects of group accounting across all companies within the group.
Duties of the Group Management Accountant will include:
- Prepare monthly Cashflow, Profit & Loss and Balance sheet reports
- Prepare month end results for the group including reports for the board
- Introduce and implement new accounting procedures as required
- Develop the treasury and foreign exchange policy throughout the group
- Year-end statutory reporting requirements for the group
- Coaching a small team to ensure effective working patterns
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) but non-qualified candidates with significant experience will be given equal consideration
- Have extensive experience gained within a similar role
- Have excellent people/management skills
- Be capable of managing their own workload and that of their team
- Have outstanding IT skills
This is an outstanding opportunity to advance your career in accounts within an ever-growing market leading organisation. If you would like to apply or would like to learn more about the role, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Dave Becker quoting reference DB3322.
Apply: DB3322 - Group Management Accountant
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.