DB3194: Assistant Financial Controller
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Assistant Financial Controller
£30K - £35K
Vacancy has been filled by Trial Balance Consulting pending candidate commencement - No further enquiries required at this time.
Due to continued expansion, an opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Financial Controller to join this leading manufacturing company based in Barnstaple. The role is offered on a full time and permanent basis. Reporting to the Financial Controller the main purpose of the role will be to assist in the timely and accurate production of the Management and Statutory Accounts.
Duties of the Assistant Financial Controller will include:
- The accurate and timely delivery of all management information (accounts) and forecasting.
- Producing detailed month end journals and processes
- Commercial analysis, business case modelling and future forecasting
- Managing the sales ledger, bank reconciliations and general banking accounting staff
The successful candidates will:
- Be professionally qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Possess a very commercially astute attitude. The role will require the post holder to spend significant amounts of time outside of the finance team, leading and influencing other department managers.
- Be driven to succeed and further develop their career
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Have recent experience in a similar role
- Have strong IT skills, including Excel
- Have good communication skills
In return you will receive a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and you’ll work in an outstanding work environment. If you would like to apply for this role or would like to know more, please do not hesitate to send your CV to Dave Becker quoting ref DB3194.
Apply: DB3194 - Assistant Financial Controller
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.