CK3634: Accounts Assistant (Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Assistant (Practice)
£16K - £20K
A well-known firm of Chartered Accountants based in Swansea have a requirement for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This company has an excellent reputation for internal training and offering great career development opportunities for its' staff.
Please note that all applicants for this role MUST have accountancy practice experience to be considered.
Daily duties will consist of assisting senior members of the team with the following:
• Preparing accounts for incorporated and un-incorporated businesses, including partnerships and sole traders.
• Preparing individual, business and company tax computations
• Preparing VAT returns
• Providing bookkeeping services
• Handling written, telephone and email queries from clients
• Dealing with clients on a regular basis, occasionally at the clients premises
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
• AAT qualified (or equivalent) or qualified by experience
• Previous experience in accounts preparation for partnerships/ LLPs and limited companies
• Knowledge of personal and business tax regulations, VAT and PAYE an advantage
• Must have been previously or be currently employed within accountancy practice.
If you are interested in applying for this role please forward your CV to Carly Kellow as soon as possible, quoting ref: CK3634.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow.
Apply: CK3634 - Accounts Assistant (Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.