CK3617: Accounts Semi-Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£16K - £25K
A small but successful firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors seek to recruit an Accounts Semi Senior to join their team based in Gloucester.
The successful applicant to this role will be responsible for providing support to the business through the preparation of financial statements and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
Your key responsibilities in this varied role will include:
• Accounts preparation for a varied client base of sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies
• Personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and client bookkeeping
• Extensive client interaction
And the qualities that you will bring to the table will include:
• Significant previous experience in an accountancy practice environment.
• AAT Qualified or in the final stages of your studies
• Excellent customer service and team working skills
• The ability to interact confidently with internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in applying for this role please forward your CV to Carly Kellow as soon as possible, quoting ref: CK3617.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow.
Apply: CK3617 - Accounts Semi-Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.