CK3543: Accounts & Audit Senior or Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts & Audit Senior or Manager
£26K - £42K
I am working with a well known firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisors who are currently seeking an Accounts & Audit Senior or Manager to strengthen their team. This particular need has been created in the Cardiff office by continued growth in this area and it will be a full time, permanent position that can offer future development and progression.
As well as joining a professional and highly respected firm, the successful candidate will be offered an extremely competitive package and a salary that will fit their experience and qualifications.
Working as part of a team providing support to the management structure, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Managing teams in relation to client audits, ensuring assignments are staffed appropriately and with the required blend of skills and experience
• Working closely with the client engagement Partner to co-ordinate both compliance and specialist services
• Acting as the main point of contact for all client matters, demonstrating a strong commercial understanding of their business and keeping them regularly informed of progress in relation to the service provided
• Assisting with the coaching and development of audit staff, from new recruit to qualified seniors, both on-site and back in the office
• Identifying and raising business development opportunities with new and existing clients
• Supporting complex and often fast-moving projects, which may include business sales and acquisitions
• Supporting group restructuring exercises, including client liaison, accounting entries and company secretarial work
• Liaising with consultants and technical Partners across the firm’s specialist services in providing the above
My client is interested in receiving applications from candidates who are part of fully qualified (ACA/ACCA) and have practice based experience primarily in audit work, as well as accounts preparation and preparing tax returns.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK3543.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK3543 - Accounts & Audit Senior or Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.