CK3525: Accounts Technician (Accountancy Practice)
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Accounts Technician (Accountancy Practice)
£14K - £18K
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounting Technician to join a firm of Chartered Accountants in Cwmbran.
This is a varied role reporting to the Senior Partner.
• Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, LLP’s and limited companies using standard format working papers
• Preparation of rental accounts
• Preparation of management accounts
• Preparation of SA100, SA800 and CT600 tax returns
• Payroll for a few clients, including pensions processing
• Payroll, bookkeeping & preparation of VAT returns during holiday cover and assistance during busy periods
My client is looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
• AAT qualified or studying
• Minimum of 12 months' recent experience in a practice environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
In exchange my client offers an excellent salary and modern working environment, with excellent possibilities for career progression.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK3525.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK3525 - Accounts Technician (Accountancy Practice)
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.