CK3305: Senior Client Manager
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Senior Client Manager
£38K - £46K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified accountant to join a large firm of Chartered Accountants as a Senior Client Manager, to be based in their Cheltenham office. My client is a highly reputable firm of Chartered Accountants with several offices through the South West.
As Senior Client Manager you will provide services to a varied client portfolio.
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
• Plan, supervise and conduct all elements of accounts preparation and conducting the audits of client businesses that have been designated to you
• Managing a minimum portfolio of 100 client relationships and prepare financial statements for the client businesses that have been designated to you
• Management and supervision of junior staff engaged on work for your designated client portfolio
• Preparation of tax computations and tax returns for client businesses and individuals as required
• Dealing with telephone calls from clients and the Inland Revenue in respect of your designated clients and dealing with correspondence arising from your accountancy and tax work
• Attending office management meetings as required
This role would suit an experienced an qualified (ACCA, ACA, CTA etc.) Client Manager coming directly from a firm of chartered accountants. Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent technical skills in all areas of statutory reporting and tax compliance. In return my client is offering the chance to work for a highly respected firm as a manager, with generous benefits and an above market rate salary.
Please note due to the nature of this role, any applicants who do not have accountancy practice experience, will not be considered.
My client offers an excellent salary with benefits package. If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK3305
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.
Apply: CK3305 - Senior Client Manager
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.