CK3276: Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
£18K - £24K
Trial Balance Consulting are assisting in the recruitment of an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior to join a friendly team of Chartered Accountants in Swansea.
Reporting to a senior member of staff, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Planning and ensuring audits are completed within agreed time frames
• Building and maintaining effective client relationships through clear communication of technical points
• Analysing and highlighting any issues to partners
• Managing the working of, and developing junior team members
• Monitoring budgets and highlighting any overruns to partners and clients
• Some non audit work potentially including preparation of accounts
• Assisting in business development
Applicants will be expected to be currently, or have recently worked in a similar audit focused role. They will be ACA/ACCA part or fully qualified with a confident approach to client and strong technical knowledge.
To apply for this vacancy please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting reference CK3276.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.
Apply: CK3276 - Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.