CK3268: Tax Advisor
Full details of this position and application form.
Not the right opportunity for you? Don't give up just yet! Not all of our clients opportunities go to the public domain - Please get in touch via our About Us page, Trial Balance may still be able to help.
Know somebody who would be perfect for this role? Great – then you can both benefit. Refer a friend/colleague to us and if we go on to place them (in any role), we'll send you a cheque for £200. Terms apply - please get in touch for further details.« Return to the list of opportunities
£24K - £30K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Tax Advisor to join a successful firm of chartered accountants in Swansea.
The successful candidate will work closely with the tax team, providing compliance service for a portfolio of clients, reporting in to the Tax Managers. Your duties will include:
• Acting as a source of tax advice, both for clients and for the relevant partner and their team.
• Assisting the Tax Partner in all aspects of the tax offering of the firm, with a particular emphasis on assistance on tax advisory projects.
• Ensuring that compliance tax returns are prepared and submitted by the deadline
• Researching, analysing and interpreting changing tax legislation.
• Liaising and negotiating with HMRC on behalf of the client
• Dealing with HMRC forms, reporting requirements as requested
• You will identify tax advisory opportunities
• Keeping up to date with guidance on indirect taxation issues such as VAT, customs planning and environmental taxes
• Carrying out detailed computations to calculate tax liability and advising on how to minimise a client's liability
The ideal candidate will have experience of both personal and corporate tax work and will be qualified (CTA, ATT, ACCA, ACA) with solid previous experience within accountancy practice. You will be a proactive, dynamic person who is able to communicate well with others with all levels of tax knowledge. In return my client offers an excellent salary and benefits package, along with the chance to work with one of the areas most successful firms.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK3268.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist
Apply: CK3268 - Tax Advisor
All fields are required unless stated otherwise. CVs may be submitted as .pdf, .rtf, .doc, .docx formats only. Files must be 2Mb or less.